What? The European Charcot Foundation (ECF) is a non-profit independent organization. Its aim is to advance multiple sclerosis research in Europe, sponsored by private organizations, multiple sclerosis societies and the industry. By investing in the creation of the MS Knowledge Hub, a new eLearning platform, ECF wants to grow beyond the organization of international workshops and annual meetings. The new eLearning platform allows the Foundation to share its scientific insights and knowledge in a cost-effective way, thus reaching a much wider community, for example in developing countries such as China.
Target group: Neurologists specialized in MS
This is what we do:
- Set-up and coordination of an eLearning platform to stream recordings, webinars and live webinars
- Set-up and coordination of specific webinars (on-demand broadcasting and lectures during ECF’s annual meeting.
- All branding and communication.
- Speakers Management.
- Troubleshooting on-site.
- Building an active community.
- Budgetcontrol and fundraising.
- Introduction of a paid subscription business model.